The
While in
Hoping to get students involved, I am including a blank outline map of the country. This map could be used to record the cities that I attend while journeying through
The
While in
Hoping to get students involved, I am including a blank outline map of the country. This map could be used to record the cities that I attend while journeying through
8 comments:
Congratulations, Phyllis! What an exciting opportunity the Lord has given you. We will be praying for you and look forward to reading your thoughts, ideas and gleanings in the upcoming weeks.
Love,
Susan
This is a great site for information on Saudi Arabia and in particular the House of Saud.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/saud/
WOW! I'll be thinking of you. Love, Miriam
Dear Mrs. H, we're dying to hear how you're doing. Please get back to us when you can.
Mrs. S's class
Hi Mrs. Humphrey,
I have no idea if I'm doing this posting correctly, but I just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and hoping that you're having a wonderful time.
L. Brown
Hi Mrs. H! I just wanted to say that it seems really interesting to be in a foreign country. I hope you enjoy your trip!
student from Mrs. S's class. Room 306
It's Friday, March 30 8 PM EDT at this writing. Have you arrived in Saudi Arabia? How long was the trip? What does your itinerary include?
Hey there Phyllis!! How are you? Hope you are safe and enjoying your once in a lifetime experience! Praying for your safe return.
Rebecca Hussey
Post a Comment