


Friday was an early morning but not a difficult one. We traveled to the Fal Resort which is on the Red Sea also the location of Thursday’s dinner. It was scheduled as a ‘vacation’ morning with varied activities available--different pools, gym, sea activities including a boat ride.
Unfortunately, I was too tired to enjoy much of it. We had an early lunch then back to the hotel to check out and catch a flight to the capital city of Riyadh.
We checked into the Al Faisaliah Hotel in Riyadh. Check out their website. http://www.alfaisaliahhotel.com/
We thought the Hilton was upscale but it did not compare. This is by far the most beautiful hotel any of us have ever stayed in—move over Paris.
1 comment:
Hi Phyllis,
Happy Easter! I think you are coming home soon, but thought I'd send a note anyway.
Your pictures are beautiful. I had no idea areas of Saudi Arabia looked like something around the Virgin Islands. I'm sure it doesn't all look that way. I still have to read your notes from each day - I've only read a few. Sounds like a very tiring trip - coming back to the ole Eldridge library will be a cinch.
Have a safe trip back and I'll see you Thursday, I think.
Jennifer Piacitelli
Post a Comment